Middle school is a tumultuous time for all students—everything from social interactions, to schedules, to school subjects become more complex in grades 6, 7 and 8. Math especially can be a pain point since concepts transition from concrete ideas in elementary school to more abstract concepts in middle school math.
It’s important to set your child up for success with an online summer math program for middle school students!
Summer is our favorite time to tutor math!
With no classwork to keep up with, we can focus 100% of our attention on fundamental skills that lead to success. And we do this in a way that is fun and engaging.
It's not about ability, anyone can solve a math problem. It's about CONFIDENCE!
We’re here to change middle school students’ attitudes about math. In our experience, after completing our online summer math program with one of our professional math tutors, not only will math course grades improve during the school year, but we often hear from students that math is no longer their least favorite subject.
Our Approach to Online Summer Math Tutoring
With the right approach, math can be exciting and fun for any student.
As a proud pioneer in the field of online math tutoring, our unique approach to math education has helped students all over the world improve their grades and performance on standardized tests.
We recognize that every student learns differently, and we'll work with you and/or your child to figure out what works best to help them understand the concept being taught.
We offer traditional techniques as well as new styles that have proven successful for many of our students.
Summer Math Intensive Tutoring
This math program is made up of 10 one-on-one tutoring sessions that you’ll find your student looking forward to.
Outside of the rigorous schedule of the school year, summer allows us to focus 100% of our attention on problem solving skills that lead to success in math class.
Often during the school year, instructors will notice a student’s skill that needs work, but there isn’t time to fully dive in on solidifying that skill because the student has to keep up with the pace of the class.
During summer, we can spend as much time as necessary to master the skills that lead to success in math. And we have fun doing it!
Our Online Summer Math Program turns students into ultra-confident math machines that will crush their fall math class.
How Online Math Tutoring Works
No matter the grade-level, our qualified instructors will make sure your child receives the proper online instruction needed to succeed in school and life!
- Get to Know your Unique Needs: We’ll schedule a call with you to get to know each other and discuss what challenges your student is having.
- Make a Plan: From school subject areas to matching your student with a tutor who's the perfect fit, we map out the best way for your child to learn online.
- Get to work! After a few sessions, we will have your child feeling more confident and knowledgeable about Math!
- Measure Progress We continually monitor your student's progresses and send you regular updates.
- Celebrate Success! We’ll celebrate — whether they ace their next exam or simply feel more confident.
You are 10 sessions away from math mastery!
Online summer math program benefits include:
- One-on-one attention from an experienced tutor who can focus on your child's specific needs.
- The chance to learn at home without the distractions of the classroom setting.
- A personal approach that fits around your busy schedule or busy life.
- An opportunity for your child to receive individualized instruction in the comfort of your own home.
- The chance for your child to learn at his or her own pace while still making progress toward academic
- Calculus Tutors
- Geometry Tutoring
- Physics Tutoring
- Pre-Algebra Tutors
- Pre-Calculus Tutors
- Algebra Tutors
- SAT And ACT Tutoring
- Summer Math Intensive
Sign up for the Summer Math Intensive!
The next step is to fill out this short form.
We can't WAIT to speak with you! Nothing brings us joy like learning about your unique math experience, we live for it.